nanoUV was a contributor at the SPIE Advanced Lithography SAN JOSE 2010 conference and exhibition, 21 - 25 February 2010, thas was held at the San Jose Convention Center.
nanoUV introduced its ultra bright sources for EUV Metrology:
- HYDRA-4ABITM source for actinic Mask Blank Inspection
- HYDRA-12AIMSTM a source for actinic Aerial Inspection.
nanoUV welcomed visitors at the Exhibition Center on booth 515 and presented 4 papers at the conference :
- High-brightness NGL multiplexed EUV light source for EUV metrology and defect inspection
Paper 7636-128 of Conference 7636
- High-brightness EUV light source performance for EUV interferometer and microscopy
Paper 7638-121 of Conference 7638
- High-brightness EUV light source unit for EUV interferometer and metrology
Paper 7636-122 of Conference 7636
- High-brightness EUV light source modeling
Paper 7636-121 of Conference 7636
The papers were presented at the poster sessions on February 23rd. and February 24th.
@ SAN JOSE, USA > Link